GALVALUME are made with steel panels having a coating of corrosion resistant aluminium-zinc alloy applied by a continuous hot dip process. The nominal composition of the coating is 55% aluminum, 43.5% zinc and 1.5% silicon. GALVALUME is the trade name for this patented sheet steel product. The alloy coating of aluminium and zinc combines the best properties of both metals. It has the corrosion resistance and heat reflectivity characteristic of aluminium coatings, with the formability and galvanic protection of cut edges characteristic of zinc coatings.
GALVALUME sheet is supplied in a range of sheet thicknesses and widths and with a range of strength and ductility levels suitable for the various roofing profiles. For structural applications, GALVALUME sheet is generally used unpainted. Unpainted GALVALUME sheet has a distinctive small spangled, white metallic surface.
Specification of Galvalume Roofing Sheet:
1) Chemical Composition: 55% Aluminum, 43.4% Zinc, 1.6% Silicon
2) Substrate: Galvalume steel sheet & Pre-painted galvalume steel sheet
3) Standard: JIS3321/ASTM A792M
4) Alu-zinc Coating:40/㎡-275/㎡
5) Galvalume Steel Thickness: 0.15mm to 0.8mm, all available
6) Prepainted Galvalume Steel Thickness: 0.16mm-0.8mm, all available
7) Aluminum Coating: AZ50/AZ100/AZ150/AZ185
8) Spangle: regular spangle, minimized spangle, zero spangle
9) Surface treatment: Chemical treatment, oil, dry, anti-finger print
10) Features: long-term resistance to atmospheric corrosion, bright surface, paintability, durability and versatility
11) Application: It is used as the wall or roofing of factories, warehouses, garages, exhibition centers, cinemas, etc